Software vendors Oracle Corp. and SAP AG have been slowly getting their customers to build a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and adopt Web services practices. In this podcast, Jason Bloomberg, an analyst with Web services analysis firm ZapThink, gives an overview of the security issues that are unique in an SOA environment. Executives from SAP and Oracle also talk about how they address SOA security in their software.
|Oracle vs. SAP -- SOA and Web services security|
- Download the podcast here: Find out how Oracle and SAP are staying on top of security when it comes to SOA and Web services.
Learn more about Oracle and SAP
- Oracle takes on SAP with new GRC suite: Oracle's new GRC suite should help the database and business apps giant level the playing field with SAP, according to one expert.
- Oracle vs. SAP: The new battlegrounds: IT industry experts predict where the coming battles between Oracle and SAP will be fought and rate the success of Oracle's acquisition spree thus far.
- Smaller vendors challenge SAP, Oracle in ERP market: Firms seeking to consolidate or replace enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems often look to SAP or Oracle, but two somewhat lesser known ERP vendors are threatening to take a bigger slice of the ERP pie.
- Learning guide: Oracle applications: This newly updated guide is a one-stop shop for information on Oracle's changing role in the enterprise applications space, with news, analysis and tips on Oracle's acquisitions, Project Fusion, E-Business Suite, the battle between Oracle and SAP and more.
- Be sure to visit SearchOracle.com's Podcast Library.