In the 11i Order Management module we use approvals for return orders. We would like to be able to have two users to authorize approvals in the System Profile Option OM: Notification Approver. Both these users have different responsibilities. Is there any way we can achieve this?
Yes, you can.
Approvals are set up in the HR or Purchasing Application, depending on your setup. You will need to check how approvals have been setup. They will be set for either position or employee/supervisor hierarchies. The way you set up for the two users to authorize approvals will be based which approval hierarchy method you have chosen. Let the Purchasing Users guide help you in this. When you have the purchasing group set up, you can use the LOV in the System Profile Option OM: Notification Approver to select the group.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle applications questions from Carol Francum are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our applications, PL/SQL, database administration and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle E-Business Suite
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.