I have problems when executing this sentence:
SQL> execute dbms_logmnr_d.build(options=>dbms_logmnr_d.store_in_redo_logs); BEGIN dbms_logmnr_d.build(options=>dbms_logmnr_d.store_in_redo_logs); END; * ERROR at line 1: ORA-06550: line 1, column 50: PLS-00302: component 'STORE_IN_REDO_LOGS' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored
It appears that you have a permissions problem with this package the user is running. First, make sure that the user running the statement above is given either the EXECUTE_CATALOG_ROLE role, or is granted EXECUTE on DBMS_LOGMNR_D and DBMS_LOGMNR directly.
Another thing to try is prepending the package with the owner name, SYS.
Finally, if you are still having problems, sign on to the system as SYS and run the following commands:
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Brian Peasland are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.