I got the error ORA-06544: PL/SQL: internal error, arguments: 
What can I do???
Unfortunately, you did not include your database version so I can't be exact..but there have been numerous bugs which have been fixed in various patchsets. I suggest you contact Oracle Support to determine if a patchset is available for your specific Oracle version to fix this problem.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Brian Peasland are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.