Could you tell me if there is an easy way of moving T-SQL stored procedures to PL/SQL or Java.
I'm not familiar with any utility or method myself, but I believe that you should be able to find some information on this subject at Oracle's Technet site. You can do a search on t-sql conversion and you will find a lot of links to helpful information. Technet requires membership to search/review content, but membership is free.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Karen Morton are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle and SQL
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.