Hi, I've hit an error:
ORA-29516 Aurora assertion failure Assertion failure @ eox.c.187 Uncaught exception Root of all java exceptions.
This is while running $ORACLE_HOME/javavm/install/initjvm on Oracle184.108.40.206 on Sun (solaris8).
I have set
SHARED_POOL_SIZE > 50Mb JAVA_POOL_SIZE > 20Mb COMPATABILITY = 8.1.0 SYSTEM TABLESPACE (doubled its size) LB_LIBRARY_PATH $ORACLE_HOME/lib
I've looked this up on Metalink and it's not very clear. It says it has been corrected in version 8.1.6. I've exhausted every possibility. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Thanks in advance,
I just looked this up on Metalink myself. The problem seems to be an incorrect setting of your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. Make sure that $ORACLE_HOME/lib64 is in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Then try again!
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our Oracle guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.