Could you please tell me something about CASE methodolodies which are presented by Oracle?
To my knowledge, Oracle Corp. only has one CASE tool, and that is Oracle Designer. Designer can help you design your database and even some of your applications. It is a weighty tool to say the least. It has a lot of functionality and sometimes, ease of use gets lost. Other vendors make CASE products as well. For instance, ERWin is sold by Computer Associates and is used widely throughout the industry.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our Oracle guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.