I'm new to Access, and I'm trying to make a Command Button to cancel an Add New Record without saving any changes the user may have made and go back from data entry mode to edit mode. Any help will be gratefully received.
The cancel button could be as simple as a command button with parent.close. Depending on what your form has done in the way of initialization, it might be more complicated, but that's generally enough.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Database Design Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have a Database Design tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Database Design questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our Database Design guru is waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Related Q&A from Pat Phelan
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.