Everything in Sybase is maintained in tables. There is a table called syslogshold that will keep track of server transactions. It's very simple to access this information with version 11.0 onward:
SELECT * FROM master..syslogshold
For More Information
- What do you think about this tip? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Sybase Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL gurus are waiting to answer your technical questions.