Everything in Sybase is maintained in tables. There is a table called syslogshold that will keep track of server...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
transactions. It's very simple to access this information with version 11.0 onward:
SELECT * FROM master..syslogshold
For More Information
- What do you think about this tip? E-mail us at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Sybase Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- The Best SQL Web Links
- Have a SQL tip to offer your fellow DBA's and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize--submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL questions--or help out your peers by answering them--in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL gurus are waiting to answer your technical questions.