- When he expects to see the first release of Fusion applications
- How the OAUG's Fusion Council is working with Oracle
- His recommendations for upgrading your database in preparation for Fusion apps
- How Oracle applications users can benefit from both Exadata and Oracle 11g
- How users group membership can help during a recession
|Listen to the podcast:|
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
OAUG chief on Fusion, Exadata and recession planning
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
|About the speaker:|
Raymond Payne is the current president of the OAUG and an Oracle ACE with more than 20 years of experience using Oracle databases, development tools and application suites. Based in Laurel, Md., he is a frequent presenter and publisher on topics of interest to the Oracle Community, has served as an active member of the OAUG's board of directors for more than six years and was the organization's vice president in 2008. Payne has also served the OAUG in different roles, including assisting with the planning and execution of the inaugural Australian OAUG Road Show in 1998, establishing and chairing the first OAUG conference in Melbourne, chairing the OAUG Customer Support Council and assisting in the establishment of the India OAUG and OAUG Japan Geographic User Groups (Geos).
|For more on Oracle applications|