Oracle sued Micron on Sept. 24, 2010, claiming that Micron's involvement in a conspiracy with other memory chip manufacturers caused Sun Microsystems to lose money and customers.
- BI expert talks data discovery tools in wake of Oracle Endeca upgrade
- OAUG on new features in Oracle EBS 12.2
- DBA: Database 12c Multitenancy far superior to transportable tablespace
- Oracle Multitenant easier to adopt than RAC, database consultant says
- Former Xsigo CIO: Oracle virtual appliance will be all about the software