Oracle sued Micron on Sept. 24, 2010, claiming that Micron's involvement in a conspiracy with other memory chip manufacturers caused Sun Microsystems to lose money and customers.
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1, World upgrade challenges and tips
- Memphis to make assets out of infrastructure with EAM implementation
- Oracle hardware hit the valley, but can it climb the hill?
- Oracle’s Student Cloud delves further into higher-education software
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite rehashes Identity Manager and Bitzer Mobile