Oracle sued Micron on Sept. 24, 2010, claiming that Micron's involvement in a conspiracy with other memory chip manufacturers caused Sun Microsystems to lose money and customers.
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite rehashes Identity Manager and Bitzer Mobile
- Oracle buys cloud marketing company BlueKai, and other news
- Court issues split judgment in Oracle-Rimini Street copyright case
- Oracle on Azure availability, deal with Pluribus, Oracle 12c on SAP Fast Track
- MariaDB, critical security patches, Bitcoin highlight Oracle News Today