Oracle OpenWorld 2010 will take place Sept. 19-23 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. It will have more than...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
1,800 sessions, 400 partner exhibits and almost 400 Oracle demonstrations.
SearchOracle.com Site Editor Mark Fontecchio spoke with Floyd Teter, vice president of the Oracle Applications User Group, about the upcoming Oracle OpenWorld 2010 conference. In this podcast, Teter discusses:
- Anticipated sessions and product releases, including Oracle’s plans for Fusion Applications
- Advice for first-time attendees that includes focusing on just a few topic areas
- The Oracle acquisition of Sun earlier this year and how he thinks it has gone thus far
Listen to the podcast:
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As