Scott D. Rosenberg is responsible for creating and driving the vision of Miro Consulting, which he founded in August 2000. With more than 20 years of engineering and operations experience, Mr. Rosenberg's leadership has fostered significant company growth. Today, Miro Consulting has over 400+ clients across North America and has overseen more than $1 billion in Oracle and Microsoft transactions.
Prior to Miro Consulting, Mr. Rosenberg was a founding principal and driving force behind Cintra, a highly successful Oracle consulting company with over $20 million in revenues.
Frequently quoted by media outlets such as Computerworld, CRN, eWeek and InformationWeek, Mr. Rosenberg is considered an expert in Oracle and Microsoft licensing, audit and compliance issues. He also is a frequent speaker at industry and executive conferences including the Corporate Executive Board, Society of Information Management (SIM), SoundBoard, IAITAM and ITFMA.
Mr. Rosenberg is an active member of the International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers (IAITAM) and is a Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM). He was also honored as one of the finalists in the Ernst & Young's prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year® New Jersey program two years in a row. Mr. Rosenberg earned an Industrial Engineering degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Mr. Rosenberg currently resides in Leonia, N.J. He is a practicing martial artist (Tae Kwon Do), and is avid follower of the principles of the late business guru and father of modern management, Peter F. Drucker.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Scott D. Rosenberg, CEO, Miro Consulting
- Surviving an Oracle audit
- Oracle licensing on Oracle Database Standard Edition
- Partitioning and Oracle licenses
- Oracle licensing with logical partitions (LPARs)
- Itanium's core factor affects Oracle DR licensing
- Oracle license requirements in DR scenarios
- Oracle perpetual license policies
- Purchasing extra licenses despite no software modificat
- Performing an Oracle test install
- Using the CPU_Count parameter in Oracle partitioning
- Licensing Dev and QA environments with Oracle SE
- Do I buy an extra license for an OAS to Fusion Middleware 11g upgrade?
- Understanding licensing for Oracle database failover
- Licensing non-production databases supporting EBS
- How to license a two-node, Oracle mirrored environment
- Understanding Oracle/VMware licensing policies
- What is the required skill set for an Oracle RAC DBA?
- Understanding Oracle documentation on licensing
- Do I need to pay extra Oracle Partitioning Licenses?
- Can I make my Oracle Processor license central for multiple users?