Maria Anderson is a production DBA with Autodesk, where she is part of the location services team, with responsibility for management and administration of client databases. In the past, Maria has been a senior consultant, systems analyst, application developer, instructor and technical architect, but her true calling is Oracle database administration, which she has been doing for the past 10 years. Maria holds various degrees and diplomas from the University of Calgary; she is also an Oracle10g Certified Professional and holds the I.S.P. designation from the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS). Maria presents regularly at Calgary Oracle Users Group events and IOUG conferences.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Maria Anderson, Production DBA, Autodesk
- ORA-12514 error after patch installation
- Upgrade patches for educational institutes
- Error says temp dir does not have enough space
- Wrong password error after 10g installation
- Execute permission denied
- Command prompt disappearing on 10g install
- ORA-12518: TNS:listener could not hand off client connection
- What is happening during "linking Oracle database" step?
- Importing extra columns as null values
- Migrating Oracle 8i DB from AIX to Windows
- Can't stop all required services for patch application
- Patch application incomplete
- Upgrade OS or database first?
- Using SYS for export
- Migrating 9i database on Windows to 10g on SLES
- Cannot access the RuInstaller file after installing Oracle 10g
- Installation stops while "executing pre-requisites"
- "Invalid end header format" error
- ORA-29858 error after upgrade to Oracle 10g
- Error in CreateOUIProcess() :193