Maria Anderson is a production DBA with Autodesk, where she is part of the location services team, with responsibility for management and administration of client databases. In the past, Maria has been a senior consultant, systems analyst, application developer, instructor and technical architect, but her true calling is Oracle database administration, which she has been doing for the past 10 years. Maria holds various degrees and diplomas from the University of Calgary; she is also an Oracle10g Certified Professional and holds the I.S.P. designation from the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS). Maria presents regularly at Calgary Oracle Users Group events and IOUG conferences.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Maria Anderson, Production DBA, Autodesk
- Errors with Oracle on Linux installation
- When will support for Oracle 9i be discontinued?
- Can I install Oracle 9i on SLES?
- What should my global database name be?
- ORA-12535: Operation times out when trying to connect to database
- ORA-01017 error when connecting to Oracle XE with SQL*Plus
- Impact of Oracle 8i to Oracle 10g migration on scripts
- Oracle hostname changed with upgrade
- Questions about Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g upgrade
- Migrate data from SAP warehouse to Oracle 10g
- Migrate 6 TB of data from Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 10gR2
- Unable to connect to management server
- How to migrate Oracle 10g to RAC cluster on Linux
- How to practice Oracle 9i on home PC
- ORA-12546 error installing 32-bit Oracle on 64-bit Windows XP
- DBUA throws "not a valid xml file" error during upgrade
- Help for beginner installing Oracle 10g on Linux
- Using Oracle 9i with Oracle 10g Grid Control
- Patches for upgrading from Oracle 9i release 1 to release 2
- Database Configuration Assistant gets stuck on step 8