By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Download the patch from Oracle's Metalink Web site.
- UnTAR it on the database server.
- Shut down all databases using the Oracle9i home.
- Apply the patchset to the Oracle binaries.
- Start up all databases using the Oracle9i home and run required SQL scripts within each database.
Related Q&A from Maria Anderson
Can I use /var/opt/oracle/oratab to specify listener information?continue reading
We would like to migrate our database from Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 10g. We would like to know the impact for our application developed using Delphi ...continue reading
I'm getting errors while installing the Database Configuration Assistant.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.