- Download a copy of OPatch from Metalink. This patch requires OPatch version 220.127.116.11.54.
- Shut down all databases and listeners using the ORACLE_HOME to be patched.
- Apply the patch using OPatch. Check the log files for errors.
- Start up each database using this ORACLE_HOME and run the catcpu.sql script. Again, check for errors or problems.
- Recompile any invalid objects in the databases.
Related Q&A from Maria Anderson
We would like to migrate our database from Oracle 8.1.7 to Oracle 10g. We would like to know the impact for our application developed using Delphi ...continue reading
Can I use /var/opt/oracle/oratab to specify listener information?continue reading
I'm getting errors while installing the Database Configuration Assistant.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.