- Creating a database clone from a cold backup
- Recovering an 220.127.116.11 database on a machine with 18.104.22.168
- Copying data from test server database
- Restoring an Oracle 8i database to new server running Windows 2000
- Duplicating a database using RMAN
A complete list of hits that I found on SearchOracle can be found here.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database backup and recovery
Related Q&A from Brian Peasland
Oracle expert Brian Peasland answers one reader's question about common pitfalls when connecting Oracle to outside programs.continue reading
One reader asks expert Brian Peasland a question about datafile sizes with the Oracle RMAN duplicate 10g command.continue reading
Managing parent table-child table relations in Oracle SQL environments is key to efficient programming.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.