- Creating a database clone from a cold backup
- Recovering an 18.104.22.168 database on a machine with 22.214.171.124
- Copying data from test server database
- Restoring an Oracle 8i database to new server running Windows 2000
- Duplicating a database using RMAN
A complete list of hits that I found on SearchOracle can be found here.
Dig deeper on Oracle database backup and recovery
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.