Why is it not possible to implement relational database for an office information system? What type of database...
should be used to implement this system?
I can't think of any reason that this isn't possible. I've developed hundreds of office information systems over the years using relational databases.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail the editors at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Database Design Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your database design -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Related Q&A from Pat Phelan, Data Modeler
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.