When I was in NT, all windows were compatible and data was transferable. Now my Oracle pages seem like a separate...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
utility that my computer is not communicating with and does not respond to. What do I do?
The easiest way to remedy this requires that you have Administrator abilities on your PC. If you do not, contact your Admin and have them perform the following steps:
- Log out of Oracle Applications and close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Uninstall Oracle JInitiator 1.x.x.x.x (add/remove programs from control panel) and clear browser cache (Internet Explorer/Tools/Options).
- Log back into Applications to get the new plugin.
- It will prompt you to install the JInitiator on the PC.
- Log into the apps to download the new signed JAR files.
Dig Deeper on Oracle E-Business Suite
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.