When I was in NT, all windows were compatible and data was transferable. Now my Oracle pages seem like a separate...
utility that my computer is not communicating with and does not respond to. What do I do?
The easiest way to remedy this requires that you have Administrator abilities on your PC. If you do not, contact your Admin and have them perform the following steps:
- Log out of Oracle Applications and close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Uninstall Oracle JInitiator 1.x.x.x.x (add/remove programs from control panel) and clear browser cache (Internet Explorer/Tools/Options).
- Log back into Applications to get the new plugin.
- It will prompt you to install the JInitiator on the PC.
- Log into the apps to download the new signed JAR files.
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.