Cheesy question -- where could I obtain an Oracle poster -- the one that depicts all the DBA_ and ALL_ tables?
I had seen this in a colleague's office on a previous assignment and would love to have one.
Various vendors have supplied these posters. Some do it free of charge, others want just shipping charges, and others may charge for their posters. I have three posters on my walls from TUSC, Diversified Computer Consultants and Quest Software. You can try looking at their Web sites to see if the posters are still available.
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Brian Peasland are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.