I am currently Oracle DBA student, and I have been trying to find some documentation on how to load Oracle into...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Red Hat. Can you please help point me into the right direction on where to find the information? I have already tried Oracle.com and can only find the instructions for Windows.
Have you looked at Technet (http://technet.oracle.com)? You'll need to register for a free account before you can access much of this site. This site contains all of the Oracle documentation. For instructions on loading Oracle on a Linux platform, refer to the following URL:
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Brian Peasland are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.