- Back up and recover the database.
- Install and configure Oracle software.
- Create new databases.
- Design the database schema and create any necessary database objects.
- Formulate optimal application SQL.
- Ensure database security is implemented to safeguard the data.
- Work closely with application developers and system administrators to ensure all database needs are being met.
- Apply patches or upgrades to the database as needed.
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.