What processes are involved in getting an Oracle licence, and what are the prerequisites?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
There are two ways to get Oracle licenses. You can contact an Oracle sales representative, or buy licensing through an Oracle reseller. The Oracle sales rep is easier to find. You can purchase directly through the web (http://oraclestore.oracle.com), or browse the Web site for information on contacting a sales representative directly. I suggest talking to them directly as they may be able to set you up with licensing discounts.
For information on licensing terms, visit the following link:
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail the editors at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
Dig Deeper on Oracle database design and architecture
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.