Can't help you with the button (perhaps The Access Web can), but the SQL is straightforward --
select * from clients where Next_Guarantee_Date between DateAdd("ww", 3, Date()) and DateAdd("ww", 4, Date())
Enter this in SQL view and then you should be able to see how to do it by switching to Design view.
For More Information
- What do you think about this answer? E-mail the edtiors at editor@searchDatabase.com with your feedback.
- The Best SQL Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
This was first published in April 2002