As you may already know,
1KB = 1,024bytes 1MB = 1,024KB 1GB = 1,024MB 1TB (terabyte) = 1,024GB 1PB (petabyte) = 1,024TBNow if a petabyte is nto enough for you, we can go farther!!!
1 Exabyte = 1,024 petabytes 1 Zettabyte = 1,024 exabytesand finally
1 Yottabyte = 1,024 zettabytes
For More Information
- Dozens more answers to tough Oracle questions from Brian Peasland are available.
- The Best Oracle Web Links: tips, tutorials, scripts, and more.
- Have an Oracle or SQL tip to offer your fellow DBAs and developers? The best tips submitted will receive a cool prize. Submit your tip today!
- Ask your technical Oracle and SQL questions -- or help out your peers by answering them -- in our live discussion forums.
- Ask the Experts yourself: Our SQL, database design, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, metadata, object-oriented and data warehousing gurus are waiting to answer your toughest questions.
This was first published in October 2002